Monday, September 21, 2009

Super Shopping Secret #5

Today's Super Shopping Secret is http://www.shopittome.com/. This website is awesome! I've been using it for a couple of years now. They shop all the online sales for you and send them to you via e-mail. Each day, I receive an e-mail from them. When I open it up, they have shopped every store and designer I love and sent me all the items on sale in my size that I might like. If you see something you like you click on it and it will take you to the website to purchase it. For example, my customized e-mails include items from Ralph Lauren, Nordstrom, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret, J. Crew, Kate Spade, Bluefly, Overstock, and more. You simply go to the site and click "Get Started" on the home page. They will ask you what kind of items you are interested in such as women's clothing & accessories, men's, children's, etc. You check off everything that interests you. Then they will take you to a page that lists so many designers your head will spin. You choose the ones you like and check them all off. The next page will ask for your sizes. You may pick more than one size like a 10 & a 12, etc. They ask for your shoe size, lingerie sizes, etc. Then they will ask you how often you want them to send you sale information. I encourage you to give it a try. It's really a lot of fun and there are some great deals out there!

p.s. It is Clinique Bonus Time at Dillards. With a purchase of $21.50 they are offering a makeup bag with a keychain lipgloss, full size lipstick, blush stick, mascara, Even Better Skin Tone Corrector, and a travel size Mild Liquid Facial Soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment