Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Living Proof No Frizz Styling Spray

One thing people don't really know about me is that I have wild and crazy hair. Oh, I blow dry it, straighten it, spray it, and tame it, so people don't see the big, frizzy, wavy, poof ball that it really is. Every day is a fight. This is a new product that I found that really works quite well. I initially read about it in Lucky magazine. They talked about how it utilized this new technology to block humidity from penetrating your hair. Then I got an InStyle magazine with Jennifer Garner on the cover and they said the only styling product they used on her hair for the photo shoot was Living Proof. So I went to Sephora and bought a bottle. It costs $24 for 3.4 oz. They recommend that you spray your damp hair with it liberally, then blow dry. They have 3 different formulas for straightening depending on your hair type: fine, medium, thick & coarse, etc. They also have curling products and just now came out with shampoo and conditioner too.
Let me know if you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment