Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FACE WASH / BODY WASH

Today I would like to recommend Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser. The funny thing is, I rarely use it to wash my face which is what the product is made for. I use it as a body wash every single day. It is a white cream with tiny microbeads in it. I squirt it onto a shower scrunchie and wash away. It smooths your skin like crazy. Makes it feel really silky. Great for elbows, knees, upper arms and your thighs and rear. It smooths them all. But it has less to do with the microbeads and more to do with the Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids that are in it. When my face gets kind of dull, I do use it to wash my face, and it does reveal more glowing skin. I think that's what made me decide to try it on the rest of my body. The back of the product reads: "...visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned...it sweeps away dead surface skin and smoothes over rough, uneven patches." It is non-comedogenic and soap free. It does have a slight fragrance which is kind of hard to describe, but does not smell like perfume. Like I said, I don't use it on my face daily because the acids would irritate it, but once a week probably wouldn't be a bad idea. If you try it, let me know how it worked out for you!

3 comments:

  1. My pores are so large the microbeads get stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. แชมพูแก้ผมร่วง

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.โรงงานผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete