Thursday, September 3, 2009

Laura Mercier Haul




The Laura Mercier makeup I ordered through Hautelook.com came in. Wow! Nice stuff. I had never purchased Laura Mercier before and I am very pleased. And I received half-off of retail which pleases me even more! I posted a pic of the entire haul, then individual pics of some of my favorites in the bunch. The three glosses are actually lip plumpers. I don't really need my lips to be plumped, but I ordered them anyway because I loved the colors. The first one from the left is "pink grapefruit." The second one is "opal" which is a nice neutral. The third one is "persimmon." I loved all of the eyeshadows. The third pic above features pearl, topaz, and celestial which is a beautiful grayish blue. The last pic features pearl again, pink oyster, and twilight grey which is really more of a smoky purple color. I received a "stormy grey" kohl eye pencil with one of the sets and I love it. It is a nice dark grey which is great when you don't feel like going all-out black with your liner. They sent me a free sample of foundation primer, but as soon as I screwed off the lid I could tell I wouldn't be able to wear it. VERY STRONG FLORAL SMELL! So if you are sensitive to fragrance I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I was back on Hautelook.com today and purchased a massive amount of Rock & Republic cosmetics at 40% off. I will report on it when it comes in. Don't forget to check out Hautelook.com. It was my first ever "Super Shopping Secret."






3 comments:

  1. There's help out there for people with addictions and Girl, you are definitely a PRODUCT JUNKIE. When you wake up in the morning, how long does it take you to decide which one to use that day? There aren't enough days in the week... month... year... for all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm telling you. One day I'm going to write about my lipstick collection. Lisa is downright fascinated by it. Right Lisa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I just wish I still had some lips. They've vanished along with my eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete