Monday, September 7, 2009

Super Shopping Secret #3

As promised, today I'm sharing my favorite discount shopping site. Drum roll please... it's Rue La La. If you go to their website and sign up for free, they will send you an e-mail each day with the new sales that are starting. Nicole Miller and Kenneth Cole are on sale today. Here is a link to get to it: http://www.ruelala.com/invite.jzalesnik The sales usually last 2 to 3 days and items are limited. So if you see something you really like you need to jump on it before it is sold out. They are really good about letting you know up front what items are returnable and which ones are not. Everything is always packaged very nicely. I have posted some pics of some of the items I've purchased from Rue La La. Among these items are Havaianas flip-flops which were on Oprah's favorites list in the past. I also purchased some beautiful Cole Haan shoes as well as a bag. I haven't worn any of my shoes yet, but I have received a lot compliments on my bag. The shoes all have the Nike air technology in them which make them extra comfortable. I love Cole Haan, but it is not cheap. I usually purchase items at their outlet in Katy or San Marcos. My favorite bargain I bought through Rue La La was my Kitchenaid mixer. This particular professional series model retailed for $420-$450 and I purchased it through Rue La La for $229! I can't wait to get baking this Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute! Doesn't baking take place in the kitchen? I didn't think you did the kitchen thing. When on earth would you have time to bake, with all that shopping? You must have a really large house, to be able to store all your loot. What does DZ collect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to cook, but I love to bake! Probably because dessert is one of my favorite things on earth! Dean used to collected Star Wars and Speed Racer memorabilia, but he parted with his collection a couple of years ago. His new grown up toys are his motorcycle, tools, and sports gear for his bowling and fly-fishing hobbies. Luckily all those things are housed in the garage so the house is all mine!

    ReplyDelete