Friday, September 11, 2009

Cargo's One Base, Fashion's Night Out

I purchased Cargo's "One Base" at Ulta last weekend. It is a foundation and concealer in one. In comes in a large tube with a large wand kind of similar to a lip gloss wand. I think it is okay as a concealer, but if you use it as a foundation it is not easy to apply with the wand and you would have to use a lot of it which just seems pretty wasteful. So I will be returning this product also.

Attended Fashion's Night Out at Neiman Marcus last night. Enjoyed lots of good food. The best item in my goody bag was a Bobbi Brown blush that I'm looking forward to trying. They also offered samples of Glowelle which is a skin nourishing drink similar to Borba which I wrote about previously. I was glad I got an opportunity to taste it, and I have to say Borba tastes so much better! It's not even close!

Monday I will post my next "Super Shopping Secret." Next Tuesday is my last lypossage treatment so I will update you on the outcome of that experience. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment