Monday, October 12, 2009

SUPER SHOPPING SECRET #8

This week's Super Shopping Secret is http://www.overstock.com/. I'm sure you have heard of overstock.com. They have commercials on TV that mostly promote the availability of electronics and jewelry on their site. Overstock also has great clothing and accessories. They carry great designer labels like Anne Klein, BCBG, Betsey Johnson, Calvin Klein, DKNY, IZOD, Jones New York, Liz Claiborne, London Fog, MICHAEL by Michael Kors, and Tahari. Some of their most unique and pretty things are by labels you may have never heard of. This is my favorite place to shop for cute tops. I posted a photo of some of my favorites that I've purchased from their site. Items are returnable and one of the best things is that the cost of shipping for your entire order is only $2.95!

2 comments:

  1. Had the worst experience, that lasted several months, with overstock.com several years ago and still not ready to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that their return process is a little daunting, but I have purchased some nice items that I get a lot of compliments on.

    ReplyDelete