Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rock & Republic Haul

This is my Rock & Republic cosmetic haul. I purchased all of these items from http://www.hautelook.com/ which was one of my super shopping secrets. I got everything at 40% off. I had never heard of Rock & Republic cosmetics, but when I saw all the beautiful colors I fell in love with them. When my order came in I was not disappointed at all. This is the happiest I've been with a cosmetics purchase in a long time.

First of all, the packaging was so luxurious. All the items come in beautiful shiny black boxes. Then when you open them up, the compacts that contain the eyeshadows and blushes are so beautiful and very heavy. They all contain mirrors. I was surprised at how large the blushes were. They are absolutely huge so you get a lot of product for your money. The glosses are also very large. And one of the things I love most about the glosses are that they are very pigmented. Many glosses are so sheer that when you put them on you lose the color completely. These may be used in lieu of lipstick. The eyeshadow colors are top left to right: Chain Link, Spy, and Asphalt
Middle left to right: Tempting, Exile, and Affair
Bottom left to right: Nailed, Snakeskin, and Diffused Blush colors left to right are: Tease (a plum pink), Spank (pink), and Call Me (peach)
Lip Gloss colors left to right are: Mistress and Sexy Beast.
This is my favorite color combo right now. Blush: Tease (plum pink). Eyeshadow combo left to right: Asphalt which is a matte charcoal color for the lower lid to the crease, Tempting which is a beautiful smoky purple for just above the crease, and Chain Link which is a very light and sheer silver for the brow bone. I switch out my lip gloss because both of these go really well. The one on top is Sexy Beast which is a plum color. The bottom one is Mistress which is more of a neutral color. Both gorgeous!

You may purchase their cosmetics, clothing and accessories on their website at http://www.rockandrepublic.com/ but they also sell their cosmetics at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales. They are pricey which is why it pays to subscribe to their website so they can send you offers and to sign up for other designer discount websites I've mentioned like Hautelook, RueLaLa, and more.

1 comment:

  1. ohh I know this is an old entry, but just wanted to say ur lucky u picked up the r&r blushes. They hardly sell them anymore and I don't have any ...sob sob. Great blOG xoxo

    www.beautymadeeasyinandout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete