Tuesday, October 20, 2009

EMERGENCY DESK SUPPLIES!

I thought I would share with everyone what I keep in my desk at work in the way of personal emergency supplies. I've written before about my little nail polish remover towelettes. Those are a must. I actually used one at work about a week ago. I keep nail clippers and a finger nail file in case of snags or broken nails. I keep cough drops just in case of a dry, scratchy or sore throat. I would keep aspirin, but my office keeps that stocked in a medicine drawer along with antacids, etc. I keep extra napkins in my drawer in case of spills or eating lunch at my desk. I also keep a Tide-to-Go Pen or Shout Wipes in case I spill something on my clothes. One time I spilled about half of a Starbucks Mocha all over my khaki pants. Out came the Tide To Go pen and about half an hour later when it all dried you couldn't even tell I had spilled anything. I was sold. And yes, I do keep chocolate in my desk in case of a chocolate emergency! Those are really serious!!! I also keep a travel toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss. Last week I had a dentist appointment after work and when I pulled out my dental supplies it kind of inspired me to share this info with you. So now I would like to know: What you keep in your desk at work?

1 comment:

  1. I keep mostly office supplies in my desk drawer. I don't really have room for anything else. I do have clippers and a lipstick as well as hand lotion. I keep my nail file and Tide to Go pen in my purse. Chocolate wouldn't/doesn't last a day in my drawer or anywhere near me. (no will power)

    ReplyDelete