Monday, October 26, 2009

SUPER SHOPPING SECRET #10 - People Style Watch Magazine

This week's Super Shopping Secret is People Stylewatch Magazine. This is my absolute favorite shopping magazine! While the outfits featured in Lucky Magazine tend to be a little more young and edgy ala Mary Kate Olsen, the clothes in Stylewatch tend to be more polished and sophisticated. I love that every single item is labeled as to the cost and where it may be purchased. They do not have as many giveaways as Lucky Magazine does, but they do have a solid page full as well as a solid page of discount offers and a few sweepstakes you can enter here and there.
This month's issue featured articles on "Need to Know Websites" - many of which I had posted on my blog in the past as Super Shopping Secrets. They also feature beauty bargains and styling tips. And I love the section where they show you how to do popular celebrity looks for less. I think you will love this magazine. It is very useful to someone who is a serious shopper but wants to shop smart. Individual issues are $3.99, but I think you can get a subscription for $1.99 per issue.

1 comment: