Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Shopping Secret



Once a week I'm going to give you one of my super shopping secrets until I just run out of them. Today I've decided to feature Hautelook.com because it is the discounted shopping website where I have purchased the most makeup and skincare products. I have purchased Mario Badescu skincare products at 20% off from this site. I usually order MB drying lotion (which is one of the best pimple healers on the planet) by going directly to their website but you will hardly ever find their products on sale. Ulta now carries MB but even if they give you a coupon to use at their store, they now have a restriction that coupons can't be used for "prestige cosmetics." Anyhoo, I've also purchased some great Stila products, some Freeze 24/7 products, and I am currently awaiting an order of Laura Mercier. And Hautelook offers discounts up to 75% off so there are some really great deals to be had. Of course Hautelook does not carry these products every day. Their sales are special events that typically only last 48 hours. You never know what's going to be on sale on any given day. I suggest subscribing so you will get an e-mail every day letting you know what the current sales are. And be very quick to jump on the items you like because they have a limited supply. Hautelook does a great job with packaging. Just pay attention when you order to what is returnable and what is not. And I didn't mean to imply that cosmetics and skincare items are the only things they sell. I have purchased some beautiful silver jewelry and costume jewelry also. They have men's, women's & children's designer clothing - and I mean BIG designer labels. They also have items for the home. One of their upcoming sales this week will be on Tiffany & Co. jewelry. Everything is brand new and there is nothing to worry about as far as quality is concerned because like I said, these are MAJOR labels. This website has been featured in People Magazine, and on the Today Show, CNN, Fox, and more. I think I was turned on to them by Lucky Magazine. It is no joke. Check it out:

Hautelook: Your personal invitation link is: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/253093




No comments:

Post a Comment