Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lypossage Update

So yesterday I went in for my 3rd lypossage treatment. My masseuse informed me that she would like to get my measurements and my "before" pics since we hadn't had an opportunity to do so previously. #1 - I'm horrified at the thought of having my picture taken in my underwear. #2 - I'm even more horrified to learn that the circumference of just one of my thighs is what my waist measurement used to be! Anyhoo, she shows me my headless pic - front, back, and sides. While part of me is disgusted with what I see, another part of me thinks it's not as bad as I thought it would be. And I am somewhat comforted by the fact that they are taking so many measurements and pictures. This leads me to believe that they are confident that there will be significant changes. We will see...

Tomorrow my post will be about foundation. Please come back and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment