Thursday, August 27, 2009

Neckline Slimmer


Okay, I'm going to admit something very embarrassing. You know the commercial with the women with sagging jawlines who use this little contraption to do neck and chin exercises and the next thing you know, no more double chin? Well, I went to Walgreens 3 days ago and bought that little contraption. I am somewhat ashamed of myself for believing and hoping the commercial is true. So again, I am either a fool or a pioneer. The good thing about this blog is that it gives me an excuse to go on these crazy adventures and call it investigational reporting.


Last night as I sat on the couch with my hubby watching TV, I pulled out my little contraption. Husband asks with hesitation, "What are you doing?" I said, I'm doing my chin exercises." Husband rolls his eyes. I commence exercises. Husband cuts his eyes at me and chokes back a laugh. The last thing I needed at a humbling moment like this is ridicule. So at the age of 40 this is what my life has come to.


I took a "before" pic but I am too vain to post it. The only way you will ever see it is if said contraption works and I can post it next to my beautiful "after" pic in which my jawline is right back where it used to be!

3 comments:

  1. If it works, I'll buy one! You get to be the guinea pig. (At least that little thing wouldn't take up as much room as the Ab Lounger, Stair Stepper or Body by Jake) Be sure to let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I think though, if you read the fine print...it mentions how the product doesn't work and the lady went and had a 'lifestyle lift' and that is the after picture. Let me know if you get one of those ;) No but seriously, I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I choked back the laugh. I just laughed.

    ReplyDelete