Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ralph Lauren's Fall Collection

How can you not love Ralph Lauren's Fall advertising campaign?  I mean, how stunning is this picture?  When I saw this ad, I just had to go online and see what other delicacies Mr. Lauren had to offer.  Ralph Lauren's Fall collection is equestrian chic of course, with a little country and a little preppy thrown into the mix.  His clothes are very versatile.  They can be dressy or casual.  I love all the leather in this collection.  There are these stunning black leather pants featured in the ad, but there are also leather accents on sweaters and riding pants that just really add such a richness to the collection.  I also love the color combinations of red and black and camel and brown.  There are some great plaid shirts in this collection too.  And can we talk about the Ricky bag?  I mean, how fabulous is this thing?  The one pictured here is almost $17,000!  There are other Ricky bags in the low $3,000s but nevertheless, I won't be owning one in my lifetime.  In the words of Gwen Stefani: "If I were a rich girl, na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na."




No comments:

Post a Comment