Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Favorite Shampoo



My favorite shampoo of the moment is Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo.  I picked this up primarily because I love the smell of coconut, but I had also read about this shampoo in Lucky magazine where a fellow coconut lover raved about its true coconut scent.  I am always in need of a very nourishing shampoo, and this one includes organic coconut milk, whipped egg white proteins and coconut oils.  It is safe for color treated hair and is sulfate and paraben free.  The product is not tested on animals and the bottle it comes in is eco-friendly.  I love this shampoo!  I have been using it in conjunction with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner which I wrote about in a previous blog.  In the last 8 weeks, I could tell that I had a lot less damage to my ends in between haircuts.  That is enough reason in itself to keep me coming back for more.  The best news of all is that you can purchase it at Walmart for less than $6 a bottle!  I have spent 3 times that much on salon shampoos that didn't work nearly as well.  Now I'm curious about the other Organix formulas.  They have Pomegranate, Shea Butter, and other formulas that sound very nourishing, as well as conditioner and hair styling products. 

What is your favorite shampoo?

1 comment: