Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Favorite Lipstick of the Moment - Prescriptives


As I was perusing my massive lipstick collection the other day, I came across a tube of Prescriptives in "Rose" and put it on. Man, that is a good lipstick! Not only was the color ultra flattering, but it stayed on all day. I have about 9 tubes of Prescriptives that run the gamut from fuschia to coral to burgundy and pink, and I'm going to start using them. A lot of lipsticks are too creamy and they slide right off your lips or start feathering around the lipline. I have not experienced that at all with this lipstick and I've worn it almost every day for a week. They no longer carry the lipstick in the colors I have because they've renamed them all, so I can't really recommend any colors to you. That is kind of personal anyway. Have fun finding one that works for you!

40 comments:

  1. Good share, nice blog. Thanks for share. I am follow your blog..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person. ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete